A Holiday as a Child


 Hello everyone! Today I will tell you about my vacation when I was a child.

Actually, in those years my family did not have a lot of money so we could not go to places that far away, but my grandfather had a piece of land in the central zone of the maule region that he bought when he was very young and built a small house there. He doesn't live there, so it was our summer house. The interesting thing about that place is that it was in a very rural area and next to the house is the "clear river" which is well known in the region and very beautiful to me. In addition, less than an hour away is the “7 cups” national park and others that are towards the mountains.

I don't have a memory of any specific day in that place, but I do remember that we used to go there often, all summer, also on winter vacations, holidays and even some weekends since it only took us 4 hours to get there from Santiago . My whole family always went, my mother, my grandparents and my uncles, we used to camp by the river and I loved it, my grandfather made bonfires and my grandmother prepared jam with wild fruits. When I think of my childhood it is the first place that comes to my mind, almost all the family memories I have are there.

Over time we stopped going since we had the opportunity to see more places and I suppose that the rest of my family already found it unattractive, but I still like to go whenever I have a couple of days off

Comentarios

  1. I think countryside holidays are great, it´s good to get away from technology and the hustle and bustle of the city:)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A Hobby

Photographs