A Hobby

 Hello. Today will talk about my hobby. I have more of one hobby, but the major in my life is the paint. 

From little girl i like paint, although did not know how to doit well. Neither i felt good with some material specific. One day in the school, the teacher of the art asked acrylic paint, by mistake buy oil paint, it was very difficult to use, but with the time it was more simple. i really admired the technique of the old painting, from the time of boroque or renaissance, i also liked the paintings of a "dark style" like those of Goya. I started to imitate some paintings and objects from my day to day. With the years improved a lot and my close ones also noticed it. then the municipality of my commune offered me to make an exhibition, That day more people got to know me and there were many opportunities to do more exhibitions and grow more as a painter. I did a few more exhibitions in Santiago, some talks about art, I even painted a couple of murals. for a while i thought about studying art at university. but finally I decided to leave it as my hobby, currently I have a traditional job and study, so I don't have much time, but from time to time I paint for long hours and it makes me really happy. 



Comentarios

  1. Wow, your artwork is incredible, don't stop do it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree. That is amazing artwork. Luckily art is something that you can go back to at any time, especially when you are so talented.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. they are really beautiful, you are very good at painting.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A Holiday as a Child

Photographs